BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX: BET) is the leading software development company for sports and racing solutions with a global footprint. With an ambitious vision and offices across the globe, BetMakers Technology Group is a technology and data partner for some of the world’s most recognised and respected bookmakers and rights holders. We design and develop leading edge odds comparisons and intelligent betting platforms, as well as analytics and trading solutions.
As industry leaders, with our customers at front of mind, we pride ourselves on our passionate and innovative culture. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights apply now!
About the Role:
In this exciting, newly created role, reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will have full ownership of the talent sourcing strategies across Australia. We’re searching for a passionate and driven Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to build, develop, and deliver our talent acquisition strategy alongside an amazing candidate people experience for our Technology and Corporate functions.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about building high performing teams through effective talent engagement and recruitment. You will be well versed in partnering with senior leaders and possess the ability to influence decisions and challenge thinking for best outcome.
You will be people focused, experienced with contemporary attraction strategies and systems, and pride yourself on your outcomes based successes. You’ll have strong business acumen, understanding organisational fundamentals and the ability to build trust and rapport quickly with all levels of stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and deliver on the end-to-end recruitment life cycle. Sourcing the best digital talent, focusing on driving business success through recruiting the right people in the right roles, doing the right work.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to build relationships, understanding their unique needs and creating out of the box solutions.
- Lead an innovative sourcing strategy, understanding market trends and implementing recruitment best practice where possible.
- Building of talent pools for key roles with a strong emphasis on long-term pipelining for business-critical roles.
- You’ll facilitate continuous improvement, educating leaders on best practice talent acquisition strategies.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package including performance based incentives.
- You’ll have the relevant tools and support at your disposal to achieve ultimate success in your role.
- Flexible working arrangements with a hybrid working model and access to central CBD office locations.
- You’ll be joining a fast growing, people focused and commercially successful organisation as a ASX Top 300 business.
- Join an excellent team culture, where we encourage growth and learning, ensuring open and transparent communication where having fun is a top priority!
Sounds like you? Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter via the apply now link.
To learn more about who we are and the work we do, please visit: www.betmakers.com
BetMakers Technology Group is an inclusive employer, committed to providing a safe workforce environment and encouraging applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We value people of all abilities and diversity of culture, faith, gender identity and sexual orientation. We welcome unique contributions and perspectives of all people to ensure our workforce is representative of the world we work with and live in.