The Global Tote Lankan (Private) Limited is a subsidiary of The BetMakers Technology Group (ASX:BET) which has become a key technology solutions provider for the wagering industry globally. The Global Tote Lankan, was established in August 2017, with just six staff, as an IT service provider for the BetMakers Technology. Over the span of just a few years, the Global Tote Lankan team has expanded to 60+ staff as we cater to a growing list of international clients.
The Global Tote Lankan team is now an integral part of the BetMakers Technology, working closely with software development teams based across Australia, seeking to equip clients with the right technology solutions to solve their operational challenges. These solutions have become the foundation for companies to succeed in competitive environments and to achieve increased returns on their IT investments.
This role is responsible for handling customer communication, researching and resolving customer issues using available tools and interdepartmental support.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Managing MTS and Non-MTS client relations
● Handling/Supporting the Customer Service Team
● Liaising with the Australian trading and operations team
● Racing data setup and management for MTS clients
● Sports data setup and management for MTS clients
● Website display checks
● Running vision services (Asian racing)
● Ability to manually result Sports and Racing events when necessary
Knowledge & Skills
● Excellent teamwork ability
● Knowledge of the racing/sports betting industry
● Knowledge of sports and the upcoming events for the calendar year
● Excellent command of written and spoken English
● Excellent problem-solving skills
Qualifications & Experiences
● Proven experience in a customer service or business background
● Ability to work on a 24/7 roster
● Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Apply now by submitting your resume. To learn more about who we are and the work we do, please visit: www.betmakers.com